One of the priorities of the AMRSP Executive Board for this year is to conduct a formation program that will create new ways of doing and of being among our government leaders and employees as a proactive response to good governance. We are aware that our people have pinned their hopes for a better Philippines to P.Noy specifically. Yet, we believe that each one of us must do our share to make things happen for our country now!
In this light, the AMRSP in coordination with the Socio-Pastoral Institute (SPI) will launch the First Facilitators’ Training-Workshop on SPIRITUALITY OF SERVICE/STEWARDSHIP with the theme : Renewing and Sustaining a Just, Moral and Humane Society through the Spirituality of Stewardship to be held at Villa Consuelo Retreat House, King Luther St. Del Rey Ville 2 Subd. Brgy. Camarin, Novaliches, Caloocan City on May 13-14, 2011
- To understand Stewardship as a way of life, a Call / Vocation which requires fidelity, accountability and transparency,
- To realize that the Spirituality of Stewardship has the power to change individuals and the society,
- To reclaim one’s own giftedness and be willing to share for the common good.
Fr. Ramon Antonio Aldana, SDB and the Socio-Pastoral Institute Resource Pool
Should you wish to participate in this training workshop or want to know more details, please call the AMRSP Secretariat on or before May 9, 2011.
Search the site
- 2013 AMRSP Joint Biennial Convention
- Concluding Statement of the AMRSMP Convention 2012
- APWRATH and AMRSP-WGC join “Walk for Freedom” Activity
- APWRATH Regional Conference Builds Network to Fight Human Trafficking
- Concluding Statement of the 2012 AMRSWP Convention
- APWRATH To Hold Its 1st Regional Conference on Human Trafficking
- A CALL TO MORAL INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN GOVERNANCE
- hosting on 2013 AMRSP Joint Biennial Convention
- sac pliage longchamps on 2013 AMRSP Joint Biennial Convention
- BK Member: Justice, Peace, Integrity of Creation Commission | Bantay Kita on JPICC
- Middle class support for PAL boycott gains ground | Proactive on Urban Missionaries of the Philippines
- Inaction | Center for Media Freedom & Responsibility on Women and Gender Commission(WGC)