The visions of the Justice, Peace and Integrity of Creation Commission (JPICC) is a world where there is fullness of life for all living beings and where humans live in harmony and peace with one another and with all of God’s creation.
To promote Christ’s mission by challenging the prophetic charisms of the religious to radical discipleship. Raise awareness on today’s demands for justice, genuine peace and integrity of creation in solidarity with all peoples who work for life.
- Awaken the religious to their place in the community of beings and to live out the sacred obligation to act justly, to love tenderly and to walk humbly with our God.
- Promote theological reflection on the various initiatives undertaken by the religious in solidarity with others.
- Coordinate and/or support justice, peace and integrity of creation efforts and concerns of various religious congregations.
- Facilitate participation of religious for social transformation.
- Form solidarity links with all who work for the vision of the fullness of life: non-governmental organizations, people’s organizations, international religious associations, people of other churches, faith and different world views.
- Campaign/advocacy and mobilization activities
- Research, documentation and publication
- International Solidarity Work
The Philippines was in the thick of Martial Law…salvagings, disappearances, and other human rights violations were at their peak.
Under such trying moments, the Association of Major Religious Superiors of Men (AMRSMP) formed a two-member committee which was tasked to respond to situations involving justice and human rights. The Justice and Peace Committee was thus, born.
Because of the growing conviction that the justice and peace work is foundational to mission, pastoral work and religious witness, the Committee expanded to become a Commission and served as a venue for the external involvement of its members. JPC was then a service arm of the AMRSMP.
At the joint Annual Convention of the Association of Major Religious Superiors in the Philippines (AMRSP), JPC was made a mission partner of the Association helping to realize and fulfill AMRSP’s Vision.
After fifteen years of existence, and during the annual convention of AMRSP, JPC metamorphosed into Justice, Peace and Integrity of Creation Commission (JPICC), taking up the task of also upholding the integrity and care of the environment.
Now, as JPICC, the commission strives to consider action on behalf of Justice and the support of efforts for justice, peace and ecological integrity as its priority task.
We’ll weave a love with justice that holds the despised; We’ll stand in peace and as sure as mountains with Earth’s victimized; Together my friend we’ll weave on, we’ll participate in this eternal quest.
Search the site
- 2013 AMRSP Joint Biennial Convention
- Concluding Statement of the AMRSMP Convention 2012
- APWRATH and AMRSP-WGC join “Walk for Freedom” Activity
- APWRATH Regional Conference Builds Network to Fight Human Trafficking
- Concluding Statement of the 2012 AMRSWP Convention
- APWRATH To Hold Its 1st Regional Conference on Human Trafficking
- A CALL TO MORAL INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN GOVERNANCE
- hosting on 2013 AMRSP Joint Biennial Convention
- sac pliage longchamps on 2013 AMRSP Joint Biennial Convention
- BK Member: Justice, Peace, Integrity of Creation Commission | Bantay Kita on JPICC
- Middle class support for PAL boycott gains ground | Proactive on Urban Missionaries of the Philippines
- Inaction | Center for Media Freedom & Responsibility on Women and Gender Commission(WGC)